Jun means truth, and our culture is about openness and honesty. Jun Group is a mobile advertising company that delivers beautiful full-screen video and display ads to millions of people. Advertisers like Audi, Merck, Intel, and WebMD trust Jun Group because everything we do is brand safe, viewable, and transparent.
We are looking for a Senior Software Tester to help us deliver defect free mobile SDKs and Web Applications. This job involves working on SDKs that touch over 100 million people across hundreds of apps on behalf of the world’s biggest and best-known advertisers. And that’s just the start of it. As a team we meet regularly to learn from each other and to learn from the rest of the industry. The more you can handle, the more you can define this role. We want you to grow where your abilities and interests can take you. This position is full-time and 100% remote with the option of working on-site once it is safe to do so. Jun Group will only consider candidates for this position who are currently legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Drive the creation and execution of test strategy, test plans, test cases
- Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution.
- Enhance our culture of excellence in test & quality, learning best practices and standards in the industry
- Manage communication of progress/status to stakeholders
- Be the last line of defense to ensure high quality output, and responsible for the last sign off before production release.
- Measure, interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process.
- Produce, review, and improve internal QA documentation
- Mentor your colleague manual testers
Here are a few indicators that you’re the right person
- You’re a perfectionist
- You’re picky, driven, stubborn, relentless
- You have a knack for breaking things and then letting other people know how you did
- You know what excellence looks like and you don’t stop until you see it
- You have a sense of ownership of your product and drive to improve its quality
- You are an effective multi-tasker comfortable working on multiple products and projects.
- 5+ years of experience working as QA Analyst or Senior Software Tester
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or relevant QA experience
- A strong understanding of quality assurance test methodologies and the software development life cycle
- Experience in troubleshooting issues and root cause analysis
- Experience in testing website across different device types
- Experience in testing mobile apps
- Experience with Xcode, Android Studio, Charles Proxy, TestRail, JIRA is a plus
- Good understanding of how browsers work – dev tools, cookies, local storage, incognito, etc.
- A proven track record of delivering high quality and tested software on-time and often
- Communication skills – ability to communicate cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, collaborate with other test and development teams.
Jun Group sets the standard for premium online advertising. We work hard, and we have lives, too. We’ll pay competitively based on experience, and we’re open to allowing the right person to learn our industry on the job.
Interested parties should send a resume along with a cover note. We have excellent perks and benefits, and we welcome diversity and non-traditional paths into all of our roles. We believe in hiring the right person as opposed to the right combination of keywords.