- Full Time
At UnitedHealthcare, we’re simplifying the health care experience, creating healthier communities and removing barriers to quality care. The work you do here impacts the lives of millions of people for the better. Come build the health care system of tomorrow, making it more responsive, affordable and equitable. Ready to make a difference? Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Support batch and real-time outreach capabilities of a complex Marketing organization
- Collaborate with Delivery Support Leads to resolve customer issues
- Work with Campaign Management application to develop and integrate new solutions to improve the consumer experience
- Document, review, and influence complex campaign and database requirements
- Test new solutions and provide results as part of the integration process
- Predict emerging customer needs and develop/innovative solutions to meet them
- Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Participate in large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
- Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, related field or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- 3+ years of consumer marketing experience
- Power user experience with Adobe/Unica software suite such as Campaign and Interact (or comparable application)
- Working knowledge of relational databases, database structures and design, systems design, data management, data warehouse
- Proficient in SQL
- Proven ability to partner with team members to meet project related goals and support on-going maintenance
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to understand complex business problems quickly
- Proven ability to prioritize, coordinate, and manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proven self-motivated, goal oriented, and able to work with ambiguity and confidentiality
- Demonstrated excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- 3+ years of healthcare experience
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- Working knowledge of web services
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proven solid, proven project management skills
- Proven ability to deep dive into data and provide insight
- Proven ability to pivot direction quickly
- Proven ability to document, review, and influence complex campaign and database requirements
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Work with a Fortune 5 organization that’s serving millions of people as we transform health care with bold ideas. Bring your energy for driving change for the better. Help us improve health access and outcomes for everyone, as we work to advance health equity, connecting people with the care they need to feel their best. As an industry leader, our commitment to improving lives is second to none.
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington Residents Only: The salary range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington residents is $67,800 to $133,100. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
•All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone-of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income-deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes – an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.